[HLUG] March meeting on Weds and It's Foss site

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 11:27:33 UTC 2017

Hi

Just a quick notes to say it's our lug meet up on Weds (4th Weds of the
month). I'll post more details later today. I should be able to demo a
couple of the tools I've been using and working with recently including
ERPNext, Nextcloud, TomatoUSB, OpenVPN as part of Tomato

On another matter another linux/ open source fan mentioned the site 'It's
FOSS' to me recently. https://itsfoss.com/

It's a news and info site all about the the world of Free and Open Source
and a really good read. It's slightly less technical and easier to get into
than say Ars Technical or Reddit and highly recommended.

There are some good articles that I haven't seen elsewhere and lots of info
on new distros that I hadn't come across.

Well worth a read