[HLUG] Please add me to your mailing list

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 13:30:01 UTC 2017

hi Richard

Good to hear from you.

Yes this is something we'd like to help withif we can. We did some
demonstrations to the Greens and Friends of the Earth more than ten years
ago on this very same topic.

The LUG also got involved with a project with Community First installing
and commissioning Linux on low spec pcs to be sold cheaply to community
groups.

Installing Linux on Mac's is something that would limit your choice of
distro to an extent compared to normal pcs but it's all completely doable.

Our next MTG with be the fourth weds of the month but you're welcome to
discuss and post to our mailing list now I've added you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Julian Robbins
Herefordshire LUGMaster

On 16 Oct 2017 9:56 am, "Richard Urbanski via Herefordshire" <