[HLUG] August HLUG meeting and forthcoming events.

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:12:23 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone's been enjoying the good summer weather we've had so far.

Our next HLUG event is on Wednesday. This is our normal monthly meetup at
the Courtyard at 7.30pm as usual. All are welcome. I will post more details
later tonight.

We also have some other events coming up that you may want to add to your
diary,etc

Firstly, we will have our late summer BBQ  at George's house near
Leominster. This will be on Sunday 2nd September and will be an extra meet
up.
https://discuss.joolsr.life/t/summer-bbq-sun-2nd-september-early-notice/59
it will be held on a Sunday as our survey highlighted that a number of
members wanted events on different days and doing different things.

There will also be a Linux Beginners event in late September at Grange
Court in Leominster.

The date isn't fixed yet but is likely to be either the 25/26/27 Sept. I
will speak to the Grange
and see what availability they have. Further details to come in terms of
what we'll be looking at will be discussed on Wednesday night.

In further news Tim will bring his Raspberry Pi powered solar gizmos to our
monthly meeting in October.

So plenty happening and to look forward to.