[HLUG] Feb HLUG meeting tonight still on

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:16:25 UTC 2018

There's snow falling now and minus five degrees predicted, im not going
to risk driving down our little lane tonight.

Maybe we could all spend the time we would have spent travelling and
meeting instead writing new posts and improving our website?

https://www.hlug.org.uk/software-links/

See you in March?

George

On 28/02/2018 15:02, Julian Robbins via Herefordshire wrote:
> Hi
>
> Assuming things  get no worse tonight we will still have our meeting at the
> Courtyard tonight.
>
> Might be your last chance to get out for a day or two, so why not spend it
> with fellow open source and Linux fans tonight ?
>
> See you all at the Courtyard around 7.30pm
>
> Julian

---