[HLUG] Sept 2 Barbecue?

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:16:52 UTC 2018

Sunday Sept 2nd

HLUG Barbecue
here at HR6 0SD?

[G]

On 20/07/2018 19:31, Julian Robbins wrote:
Hi George

Ok we'll go for Sunday 2nd September then.

Many thanks again.

At least we'll have some time to get it publicised and organised

Thanks
Julian

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, 12:12 pm George DiceGeorge, <dicegeorge at hotmail.com<mailto:dicegeorge at hotmail.com>> wrote:
2nd of september is the only possible sunday  have left

[g]

On 17/07/2018 21:27, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Hi George
>
> Did you have any more thoughts if you're happy to host a Summer BBQ at
> the end of July for the LUG ? I might well be away if we are looking
> at the Sunday 29th July as I'll be on holiday then. It could be a
> different week it doesn't have to necessarily be this one.
>
> I think we should do some kind of different style event and hold it on
> a different day if at all possible as it would be good to mix things
> up a bit which is what lug members wanted in the survey.
>
> What do you think ?
>
> I thought I would email you first before discussing on the mail list
> to see if you're happy with this. If you're not we'll think of
> something else.
>
> Julian

---

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>