[HLUG] July meeting this THURSDAY

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:26:26 UTC 2018

Hi

Sorry not to have emailed earlier been away on holidays.

As discussed previously we will be changing our days for the meetings a
little bit.

In order to accommodate people who can't normally come to our regular
meetings on Wednesdays we will be having a few different dates on occasion.
Normally I will have provided more notice but it's not happed this time.

So our meeting with be on Thursday at 7.30pm at the Courtyard as usual.

I have also been organising a summer BBQ as we promised earlier. This will
be a little later on the season but at least most of us will be back from
Summer holidays ..

It will be on Sunday 2nd September on the evening at George's house at
Hatfield nr Leominster. Further details to follow.

I'll post again about our meeting on Thursday and it would be good to see a
lot of you. I'll also post this to our new Forum too.

Concerning the forum as it's been broadly welcomed with people finding its
newer format better than a mailing list I would like to retire our mailing
list ie this that I'm contacting you on now. Having both a mailing list and
forum would never work for our group. This won't be done quickly but will
be done carefully so we can get as many member on board the new forum as
simply and easily as possible.

We can discuss how we do this on Thursday.

I'm also attaching keen on setting up some beginner Workshop events soon so
this can likewise be discussed on Thursday.