[HLUG] Results of the First Beginners Event Poll !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:37:14 UTC 2018

Hi all

A poll was held on our rather neat new *HLUG forum*
<https://discuss.joolsr.life/t/vote-on-the-first-new-beginners-event-to-take-place-this-summer/20>
decide by our members which events were most interesting to Linux Newbies
in the group. If you haven't taken a look at the Forum, please do, I hope
you like it. Its still in Beta (thus the temp URL for now).  Everyone will
have received a link to set up their account a few weeks back, but these
can be mailed again if you require. Please reply if you want to hear more
or get an account - its very easy to use indeed.

The final results are in and we can see that a '*Beginners Event - setting
up, working with printers etc, Workshop style at Leominster Grange Court*'
won out with a clear lead and *72%* of the votes.

We can discuss when and who will be leading this at our Thursday meeting.
If you want to help suggest and refine ideas for inclusion to this event
please come along this Thursday and we can discuss in more depth the.