[HLUG] 2 September barbecue and workshops ideas?

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:31:13 UTC 2018

Sunday 2 September HLUG barbecue at my house

HR6 0SD

but when to start? 3pm?
when to end? midnight?

depends on who's coming with what enthusiasm and ideas

I dont think it should be just a meal, but also we could plug in lots of
computers in the oak room and install, debug, project etc etc,without
the time limit of usual meetings, and with the chance for smaller groups
to meet elsewhere

The kitchen will be usable in case of rain,
and the Snug for lego playshops if any kids come and it rains -
otherwise they can be outside.

George

---