[HLUG] New forum

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:56:55 UTC 2018

Hi Sean

It's hosted on a small Digital Ocean 'droplet'. About £5 a month great
value. I normally use Linode a another similar vps provider but thought I
would try DO again and found a money off voucher too. It's a 1GB 25GB
droplet but with a ssd.

The actual install is actually using Docker as that is the official
installation method for Discourse. Updates are handled on the web GUI.

I haven't set up any accounts as yet, but set them up for anyone
interested. Email is all working. It's  just a test setup but should be ok
for us to have a good  look.

I'm actually out camping tonight so not near a of at the mo - certainly the
weather for it.

Julian