[HLUG] New forum

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:54:26 UTC 2018

Well the new Forum is ready at last ;-)

You can find it here https://discuss.joolsr.info

As I said this is a temporary holding name for now, and if successful Kevin
has kindly agreed to move it to the VM that he provides for the website.

I need to work out the best way to allow LUG Members account creation, but
please note that you won't be able to create a login yourself without a
Moderator to approve it first.

Anyone who wants to be a Moderator please step forward too please ...

There's a few topics to get started with in there and a poll too .

It's certainly a big jump forward I think on our existing retro mailing
list. We'll keep the mailing list going for the time being but if the group
Forum is successful I will close the mailing list .

Julian