[HLUG] New HLUG forum signups

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:25:38 UTC 2018

Hi

We've had a good number of signups for the new style forum and some great
posts on there too.

If you haven't seen it as yet please head to

https://discuss.joolsr.life

( Note this is a temp address for now).

You will automatically get any forum posts by email once you are signed up
ie you do not need to keep visiting the forum to check for new posts or
replies. The best of both worlds

Everyone should have received a new sign-up request from me for the forum ,
please sign-up and enjoy the new features.

Any queries please post here or the forum. The plan would be to retire the
mailing list if we as a group prefer the new forums. I don't think we
should have two systems in place as it will just confuse things

Thanks