[HLUG] June Meet up This Wednesday at the Courtyard BARBECUE 22 JULY ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:56:30 UTC 2018

Hi George

We did vote to change the date, but our June HLUG meeting had been
publicised for free very kindly elsewhere and i didn't want to confuse
matters further.

I will be away on the date you suggest in July which is a shame. Certainly
it doesn't matter if I'm around or not, but we should go with whatever date
is best to suit you

Julian