[HLUG] March HLUG Meeting Tomorrow Weds

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:04:08 UTC 2018

looks like pete's speech was last week so i'll come to hlug !

On 28/03/2018 13:02, George Miles ♫ (DiceGeorge) ♫ wrote:

i am torn between 2 meetings tonight,

pete linnell may be giving a talk - or maybe that was last week.,...

specially as im just getting into scratch,

will try to write about it on website...

music here at weekend, drop in with your family if nearby?

"Personal, Planetary, Political"
Whoever you vote for, whatever creed you live by, what really matters is the consequences of the choices you make.

This evening Pete Linnell will outline a broad range of sustainability goals and critique a selection of indicator tools intended to test for achieving them. This examination will help us understand what effect our lives are having here and now and on everyone in the future, and include a nod to bleeding-edge policymaking and practice from other jurisdictions.

There will be a practical session on ecological foot printing (this is big picture stuff - NOT just carbon) - more on this before the 21st!

And Pete will also share some thoughts about existing policies in Wales and potential for adopting them in England.

Put the date in your diaries! Wednesday 21st March, 7.30pm - in our new home, the unexpectedly lovely Garden Room at Left Bank Village, Hereford, HR4 9DG.

This is part of the De Koffie Pot's Wednesday evening Discussion Nights. Entry is free, and all are welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1560254120709427/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fevents%2F1560254120709427%2F&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFDoKh0xmNSAqy2MrNf_8RcEiWUCw>