[HLUG] Meeting Tonight and Cyber Security

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:56:35 UTC 2018

Hi Sean

I remember your talk at a SFD event a few years ago. It was well received
and in lots of depth. It was at All Saints Church from what I remember.

Your offer of the Cyber security training is very kind indeed and if I had
a non working day each week I would gladly snap your hand off 😀

We discussed your email at the meeting tonight and again your free training
on Security+ and CEH, plus some digital forensics was regarded very well. I
wish you luck with this.

I hope you're able to join us at another meeting some time and wish you
well in your retirement.

Regards
Julian Robbins
Herefordshire LUGMaster