[HLUG] HLUG May 18 Survey Full Results Breakdown

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Sat May 26 19:22:00 UTC 2018

> Post it as a file on the feyspook page, then a link here ?

Bit of a rant, sorry, but why do people say things like that? I spent a
while wondering what "feyspook" is - some new app? A new content
management system? And then it dawned on me. Maybe I'm just thick.

It isn't a clever thing to do. It makes the poster, and by inference the
group, look petty. It's in the same vein as referring to Windows as
"Windoze". Not clever. Not funny. Just petty.

Let's stop doing that. You don't have to like Facebook or Windows, but
there's no harm in respecting their names.
--
"I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what
you just said" - Willam F Buckely jr