[HLUG] November HLUG Meet up - Wednesday 28th @ 7.30pm

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:40:02 UTC 2018

Hi everyone

Our November LUG meet up will be Wednesday night at 7.30pm, usual place the
Courtyard in Hereford on the mezzanine floor. Hope we can get a good number
at the meeting as this will be our last normal meet up of the year.
December's meet-up is traditionally a meal for the group - venue TBA as yet.

If you have been on our list, or heard of us from Code Club, or Meetup but
haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've been unable to attend for a
while, we'd be very pleased to see you.

*Meeting Topic *  - Usual Linux / Open Source chat and discussions
                           - Where shall we go for our December meal?

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope to see many of you on Wednesday. I'll be coming.