[HLUG] Thursday Leominster HLUG demonstation

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:19:58 UTC 2018

Hi Angharad

I think we met at  Data event in Hereford run by Ben Proctor. Good to see
that you're hopyvto get to your first meeting 😁

Yes it's definitely Thursday night. There was a plan to have it on the day
before but this changed a few weeks back now.

You can find more details here

https://discuss.joolsr.life/t/beginners-linux-workshop-event-to-be-held-in-october/74

If you have any questions please fire away . You can find a poster put
together by Fiona Mac at the link above too if you would be so kind to put
any posters up for us.

Julian