[HLUG] Ubuntu 18.

Roy mail at roymeddings.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 16:43:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,Following our lovely mtg on thursday night....
I have  successfully installed Ubuntu 18.x.x
A few Q's arose in my mind as it progressed: the answers I gave, I guess were acceptable to 'it' and on it went.
After the fuss we had with 16 update at George's - if you remember, Julian, - I was surprised!!!
There was an option, for broadband connect, to sync my printer -named-. All I have to do now is find it again: if not I will revert to Julian's info sheet.Regards, Have a nice day.

Roy
Mail at roymeddings.co.uk