[HLUG] Has anyone a serial-TTL to USB adapter to borrow?

Richard Leszczynski richardjrl at posteo.net
Fri Sep 21 22:38:57 UTC 2018

Julian,

Is this the sort of thing you're after? I have to go to Malvern on
Saturday morning/lunchtime, but you can come round to Stoke Lacy and
collect it Saturday afternoon if it's what you need and no one closer to
you has anything better.

https://learn.adafruit.com/ftdi-friend

It was working when last used... which was a while ago :( . Soldering
may be required to alter voltage levels if the defaults aren't what you
need but after a quick search for modding the Home Hub 5, it looks like
you'll be doing a bit of that anyway,

Richard