[HLUG] Christmas meal and bowling

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 17:12:49 UTC 2019

Hi all

Sorry not to have been in touch earlier.

Ceri suggested that it might be nice to go and do something different this
year for our Christmas meetup. I suggested going Ten Pin Bowling and a meal
at the Grove Golf and Bowl just south of Leominster which we both thought
would be fun.

I've tentatively booked this for the only date left available which is
Thursday 19th December at 7pm.

Can you all let me know if you're interested in coming along? We go here
quite often and the food is pretty good.

Here's the link to the place: www.grovegolfandbowl.co.uk

Hope to see quite a few of you there (partners and friends welcome) but
please let me know as I have to confirm numbers a few days before.

Thanks