[HLUG] Christmas meal and bowling

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:10:27 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

Thanks for the replies both on and off the list.

There's still time to let me know if you'd like to come along. The food in
particular is very very good at the Grove and regularly features in the top
positions of Trip Advisor for the area.

If you prefer not to bowl please let me know and you can come along just
for a meal.

Thanks
Julian