[HLUG] February HLUG Meet Up this Wednesday 27th Feb

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:54:29 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

Our second LUG meet up of the year will be Wednesday night at 7.30pm, usual
place the Courtyard in Hereford on the Mezzanine floor. Hope we can get a
good number at the meeting as usual.

If you have been on our list, or heard of us from Code Club, or Meetup but
haven't attended a meeting yet, or you've been unable to attend for a
while, we'd be very pleased to see you.

*Meeting Topic *  - Usual Linux / Open Source chat and discussions
                                                           - Possible
Events for the year

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope to see many of you on Wednesday. I'll be coming.

Many thanks