[HLUG] resend help

ixu at btopenworld.com ixu at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 5 11:41:08 UTC 2019

Is there anyone there ?????
I know its the xmas time but, this list has been VERY quiet just lately........ IS IT WORKING Julian ?
Hi everyone,
I hope this is the correct emailing, as a round robin, Q.
Hope someone can help here.I open up Linux 16.xx        up come Roy Meddings (thats me)It then says...... I'm not listed ? If I ck on Roy Meddings,    I get the pwd  line.  I put in my password  ( which is what I normally use)I'm told   "sorry, that didn't work please try again. REPEATEDLY, Uh
I have tried all the combinations I can think of, and still cannot sign in to the Machine.
Strange, because it worked fine prior to this opening.
Can someone help me get recognized,  and then be able to sign in ...........maybe get some work done then!!!!!

Regards, Have a nice day.

Roy
Mail at roymeddings.co.uk