[HLUG] Odd security email

Tom English tom at englishponies.co.uk
Sun Oct 13 12:02:53 UTC 2019

If they've "locked" it how you meant to login to change your password?

Are there any links in email which would go to a "reset password" page
perhaps not on booking.com?

You could change it as a precaution - but make sure you login from their
website not any links.

Have you checked the email source to see if it appears genuine?