[HLUG] Odd security email

Ceri Williams email-me at incoming-email.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 13:14:34 UTC 2019

Hi Julian,

The FQDNs in the headers looked legit, but I checked with a friend on the
Security Team and he confirmed that they do proactively lock accounts and
send out notifications.
He also said that he thinks that it uses an internal lookup to avoid calls
to third parties, but doesn't work in that team for the specifics.

Use something like LastPass, KeepassX, etc and generate random ones per use
;)

Cheers,

Ceri