[HLUG] Serverless Architecture event in Ludlow

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:52:59 UTC 2020

If you're stuck for something to do next Monday you could do much worse
than go along to the Smart Devs User Group in Ludlow.

Full details below on the Meetup link below.

I'll be in Ludlow that evening so if I can gig things around that night I
might go along.

The event is also FREE to attend

http://meetu.ps/e/H54Lc/DLXHx/d

Incidentally the Smart Devs have many regular events but often seem to
concentrate on more Microsoft based technologies. The mention of the
presenters Open Source project might make this far more appealing to our
group !

Perhaps a few of us can go along for the evening? If you are interested,
please get in toy on the list.

Thanks