[HLUG] January Linux meetup Weds 22th January in Hereford - all welcome

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:18:05 UTC 2020

Hi everyone

Our first Herefordshire LUG meet up of the year will be Wednesday night at
7.30pm, usual place the Courtyard in Hereford on the Mezzanine floor. Hope
we can get a good number at the meeting as usual.
Perhaps you can bring any Linux/Open Source goodies you received at
Christmas or worked on over the holiday period.

If you have been on our list, or heard of us from Meetup but haven't
attended a meeting yet, or you've been unable to attend for a while, we'd
be very pleased to see you.

*Meeting Topics*   -  Usual Linux / Open Source chat and discussions
                             -  Gather ideas/start to plan for a Workshop
event based on Raspberry Pi in next 2-3 months time. Ceri has volunteered
to lead this, any others please come along and get involved.
                             -  Repair Cafe Events - Did we get any further
here?

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope that many of you can make it on Wednesday evening.
I'll see you all on Wednesday at 7.30pm (ish) as usual.

Cheers