[HLUG] March Virtual HLUG meetup

pl info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu May 14 09:00:35 UTC 2020

Hi Jools

I Have been invited to a Zoom meeting Friday morning and have challenged
the use of Zoom. As usual this means I have been tasked with setting up
and briefing the others on use of Jitsi.

Problem is, I don't have basics needed to set up our own server (poor
bandwidth here) and the easy in entry level page on the Jitsi site is
just a blank page with no content (https://meet.jit.si) so I'm stuck.

Is there a way this can be done using the set up you used for the hlug
meets ? Or do you have a local version of the noddy guide I can refer to
in the hope the actual service is still running ?

Mind the Gap

Pete H@