[HLUG] May Virtual HLUG Meetup Wednesday evening from 7:30pm

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:29:28 UTC 2020

Hi all

Hope you're keeping safe and well.
We will be having a virtual meetup on Weds from 7.30pm here:-

https://meet.jit.si/hlug

I'm hoping that this might be the last or nearly the last virtual meetups
and perhaps we can meet together soon, perhaps outdoors at a pub somewhere
depending on how the lockdown restrictions are eased. Any ideas welcomed.

The latest version of Ubuntu LTS 20.04 has anyone tried it? Would be good
to find out.

Hope we can have a really good turnout Weds night.

Thanks