[HLUG] October HLUG meetup Weds 28th

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:18:42 UTC 2020

Hi all

Hope you're all enjoying Linux and Open Source.

As we are still allowed to meet together I think we should. The Courtyard
is still closed so we don't have that option.

If George is happy we can meet again at his place.

I can see another lockdown looming so would be good to have a meeting
whilst we can.

Of course we are limited to 6 people at the meet or two groups of up to 6
is also possible to stick to the rules.

Would be good to know what people in the group are up to. Perhaps you've
tried Ubuntu 20.10 which was released last week, I haven't seen it as yet.

Regards