[HLUG] DDR2 2GB memory

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 18:17:11 UTC 2021

Hi Roy

Good to hear from you again. Yes really lovely outside.

I'm sorry I don't have the ram you need but if you haven't already have you
considered getting a SSD for your laptop? Might actually make a greater
difference to the speed of your machine than more RAM.

I'm hoping we can also have a normal meeting this month rather than a
virtual one, especially if the weather stays like this

Julian