[HLUG] April LUG meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:04:02 UTC 2021

Hi all

With the better weather recently and easing of restrictions I was planning
on having our meet on Wednesday evening perhaps at a local pub beer garden
- the Angel in Kingsland us very nice with plenty of space good food ,
drink and lots of space for car parking.

Unfortunately, the weather forecast is for a bit cooler than last few days,
with a slightly higher chance of rain.

It  would be great to have a proper meet rather than another virtual
meeting, but wondering what others in the group would like to do?

I'm still hoping for a proper get together this week, even if we move the
day perhaps for chance of warmer weather.

What do you all think?

Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks