[HLUG] April LUG meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:47:50 UTC 2021

Hi Tim and the rest of the gang.

Sorry you couldn't make it tonight. Hopefully you've got your battery
sorted now, Tim.

It was great to see Charlie and Dice George and catch up with them on
everything from planning regs to Charlie's new business, via some open
source too 😀.

The Angel Inn was a hospitable venue, lots of tables and space and friendly
bar staff. Perhaps we ought to have a summer meeting there sometime again.

We discussed plans concerning some possible future workshops on Blender and
/ or Librecad.

Hopefully we will be back at the Courtyard next month and start getting
back in the swing of meets and workshop sessions where we can.

See you all next month
Julian