[HLUG] HELP

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:56:52 UTC 2021

Hi Roger

I can't offer any particular advice for this as I haven't use those
processors you mention.

However, it may be an issue how the bios is setup which could be the
trouble possibly.

Also if you have done so, may be worth upgrading your bios firmware as this
could help too.

I'd say that for particular processors to not be supported by Linux would
be really very very unusual, so I am guessing that they're may be some
other type of issue which might be the  underlying cause of the problem.

Can you send a screenshot of how far it gets on installing or booting
please?

Thanks
Julian