[HLUG] is VMware Workstation 16 my best option to run ubuntu on my win10 machine?

George Miles ~ dicegeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:23:27 UTC 2021

I did this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5MhydijWmc
How to Install Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on VirtualBox in Windows 10
1,391,339 viewsApr 25, 2020

then installed LibreCad
then transferred the li8brecad drawing to google drive
then downloaded it in virtual ubuntu
then opened it
and it looks OK!

(unlike when i opened it in LibreCad on windows)

I might also install ubuntu20.04 as dual boot in case windows fails

[g]