[HLUG] Herefordshire LUG Christmas Meal - VOTE NOW !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:30:25 UTC 2021

Hi all

It's that time again ! We missed it last year as sitting outside in the
freezing cold wasn't our idea of fun.

I've suggested a few nice restaurants that we've been to before for our LUG
meal and this year I have added a poll below so we can see which places are
most popular for our members.

*RESTAURANT OPTIONS* - https://forms.gle/1amwWnm8ajWjGdxE9

You can add more than one vote if you want.

You have until Wednesday to vote !! Don't forget the meal won't necessarily
be on a Wednesday - just the night that most people can make.