[HLUG] February HLUG Virtual Meet Up tomorrow night

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:28:57 UTC 2021

Hi all

Hope you're all enjoying Linux and Open Source and keeping safe.

Due to Lockdown 3.0, we will be having a virtual meeting via Jitsi Meet
tomorrow from 7.30pm. Sorry for the late notice, I had planned to send this
on the weekend.

The meet used to be 7pm, but rarely were any of us online at that time so
we'll make it 7.30pm from now on.

We'll use the same link as before ie

https://meet.jit.si/hlug

No special apps or logins required ! 100% Open Source web based chat

Tomorrow in the meet up we can start to think about planning for some
exciting Linux / Open Source events this year and a bit of re-energising of
the group in the late Spring/Summer!

I'll see you all tomorrow from 7.30pm

Thanks