[HLUG] Fwd: Geoff Bagley

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:54:49 UTC 2021

Hello all

Some of you may remember Geoff Bagley as one of our LUG members who sadly
passed away yesterday. Geoff used to come up from Malvern in his wheelchair
to our meetings, and would understandably be none too happy if the
Courtyard *still *hadn't fixed the lift that he needed to use to get to the
Mezzanine floor ! I remember Geoff also came along many times to support
our Software Freedom Day events at All Saints in Hereford going the last
decade.

Julian