[HLUG] Does anyone ever check anything these days ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:29:56 UTC 2021

Hi Pete

How's things with you?

Actually Gigaclear aren't too bad and the pricing is good too. I'd
certainly prefer to deal with Gigaclear than with BT any day.

There have been a few outages over the last 18 months, one of 24 hours, but
apart from that I virtually always get my full 300mbps up and down so no
complaints there, even in the evening too.

So apart from their inability to type I'm still pretty happy with them

Thanks
Julian