[HLUG] Don't forget it's our June LUG mtg TONIGHT !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:10:24 UTC 2021

Hi

Just a quick reminder that it's our June LUG meetup tonight, back to almost
normal meeting at the Courtyard in Hereford.

If you haven't been to the freshly updated Courtyard may be a good
opportunity to come and see what they've done.

Last month they did stop drinks orders quite early around 8pm as no main
house shows on currently, so if you come along worth getting there a bit
earlier perhaps. They didn't mind us staying till after 9 as normal but no
drinks or refreshments available after 8.

See you all later