[HLUG] March HLUG Virtual Meet Up tomorrow night

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:49:53 UTC 2021

Hi all

Hope you're all enjoying Linux and Open Source and keeping safe.

Due to Lockdown 3.0, we will be having a virtual meeting via Jitsi Meet
tomorrow from 7.30pm.

Tomorrow in the meet up we can start to think about planning for some
exciting Linux / Open Source events this year and a bit of re-energising of
the group in the late Spring/Summer! I'm going to be starting my new job so
will be much more immersed in Open Source than I have been able to at M and
M Direct, so hopefully will be able to take some more Workshop events etc
where we can look at a new technology, or application.

I'm hoping that from next month we might be able to hold our meeting
outside somewhere if warm and light enough.

We'll use the same link as before ie

https://meet.jit.si/hlug

No special apps or logins required ! 100% Open Source web based chat

I'll see you all tomorrow from 7.30pm

Thanks