[HLUG] May Herefordshire Linux User Group meeting TONIGHT at the Courtyard

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:05:33 UTC 2021

Hi all

Just as a reminder, we have our first LUG meeting back at the Courtyard for
a long while at 7.30pm tonight.

Don't forget there are various rules about groups of no more than 6 allowed
together but we can have two tables if we happen to have more than 6
tonight.

I'll see you all at 7.30. There is no table booked as such for the LUG, but
apparently there is plenty of space. If the weather is still warm, may be
good to sit outside instead in the sunshine.

Laters,