[HLUG] November HLUG Linux meetup - Weds 24th May at the Courtyard, Hereford - all welcome HLUG

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:33:47 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

Our final full Herefordshire LUG meetup of the year will be Wednesday night
at 7.30pm, at the Courtyard in Hereford. We meet in the expanded Cafe Bar
on the ground floor.

Please bring any Linux/Open Source goodies or kit you have.

If you have been on our list, or heard of us from Meetup but haven't
attended a meeting yet, or you've been unable to attend for a while, we'd
be very pleased to see you.

Meeting Topics     -   Usual Linux / Open Source chat and discussions
                             -   Decide on a venue for our usual Christmas
meal
                             -   Gather ideas/start to plan for a Workshop
event in next 2-3 months time. Charlie has volunteered to run this,

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is
level access to all public areas of the building. You can find directions
to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking a short
walk away.

Hope that many of you can make it on Wednesday evening. I'll see you all
then at 7.30pm (ish).

Hope we can get a good number at the last main meeting for the year.