[HLUG] October Herefordshire LUG Meetup - Wednesday Evening

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 21:49:47 UTC 2021

Hi all

As a quick reminder, Wednesday is our October meeting as usual at the
Courtyard in Hereford at 7.30pm.

Paid for parking is available at the Courtyard, free parking also nearby.

We'll be meeting in the expanded cafe bar downstairs. Good coffee, wifi and
beer alongside great food is also available.

Hope we have a good turnout on Wednesday. I'll be halfway through an 4 day
Apache Administration course on Wednesday, and hopefully will not be
apached out !

I'll be there - hope you will be too!

Thanks

Julain