[HLUG] January Herefordshire Linux User Group - Wednesday meet up

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:57:15 UTC 2022

Hi all

After the great meal at The Mediterrane we had just before Christmas, we're
back to our normal meetings again.

As a reminder, Wednesday will be our January meeting as usual at the
Courtyard in Hereford from 7.30pm.
https://www.hlug.org.uk/january-hlug-meet-up-wednesday-23rd-jan-2019-7-30pm-2-2-2-2/

Paid for parking is available at the Courtyard, free parking also nearby.

We'll be meeting in the expanded cafe bar downstairs. Good coffee, wifi and
beer alongside great food is also available.

So come and join us - any newbies that have joined the group but haven't
come along to our meetings are very welcome.

Hope we have a good turnout on Wednesday. If you have any Linux or Open
source goodies or projects you worked on over the Christmas break, please
bring them along too.

I'm hoping we might be able to start planning for a workshop style event
sometime in the spring.

I'll be there - hope you will be too!

Thanks