[HLUG] Remember Tuxedu ?

pl info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 11:34:16 UTC 2022

Ta for that Jools.
I see from the URL that the version archived is/was served from
somewhere in Spivey space :D

So only the home page and first level content are present, the links to
actual useful materials are no longer connecting to anything. That said
it does offer a flavour, which is what I was after.

Thanks again,

P h@