[HLUG] 32bit OS please

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:03:12 UTC 2022

Hi George

We discussed this in the last meeting I think although I can't remember the
distros that were mentioned apart from Debian.

However a quick Google brings up this list

https://itsfoss.com/32-bit-linux-distributions/

Which has some good ideas here.

Here's another link with more 32bit distros

https://www.makeuseof.com/linux-distros-with-32-bit-support/

A new webpage is a great idea if you can add this George

Julian