[HLUG] Tonights HLUG meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:13:24 UTC 2024

Hi all

As I haven't heard back from anyone if they're thinking of planning or
definitely coming to the meeting tonight, I think we should postpone the
meeting this month.

With the lovely weather this week I can understand why you may not want to
be stuck inside at the Courtyard tonight.

What might have been better would be to have a get together at George's
place but I think he would need more notice to arrange it.

Maybe we we could still arrange a little summer BBQ as we've done in the
past at George's place if he's up for that in August or early September
instead?

Thanks