[HLUG] Herefordshire Linux Users Group May meeting this Tuesday evening

Timothy Hydes timothy.hydes at btinternet.com
Tue May 28 06:26:40 UTC 2024

Hi all
No making it to night in hospital
Tim

Sent via BT Email App

From: Julian Robbins via Herefordshire

Sent: May 26, 2024 at 1:54 PM

To: herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk

Subject: [HLUG] Herefordshire Linux Users Group May meeting this Tuesday
evening

Hi Everyone

For our fifh meeting of the year, this will be at 7.30pm on Tuesday
evening

at the Courtyard in Hereford. We meet in the expanded Cafe Bar on the

ground floor.

Please bring any Linux/Open Source goodies or kit you have, or kit you

would like help with.

If you have been on our list but haven't attended a meeting yet, or
you've

been unable to attend for a while, we'd be very pleased to see you, just

turn up, or reply here saying hello beforehand if you'd like.

*Meeting Topics*

*

*General linux chat, and stuff*

*

*Think about topics for our next events, group talks and activities this

year. I'm keen to do more with the LUG if we can this year*

The Courtyard has free fast wifi and serves lovely coffees, and there is

level access to all public areas of the building. You can find
directions

to The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&
<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8198539616210862916&q=courtyard&>
.

The Courtyard has pay and display parking adjacent and free parking and

paid for EV charging a short walk away.

Hope that many of you can make it Tuesday night.

I'll see you all on Tuesday evening!