[Herts] read-only cat5 cable

Oliver Cole stormeagle at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 7 17:15:13 GMT 2004

Interesting... I shall forward this to my school's admin.

Some of you may recall me writing a report on how Open Source could be
used at my school. This has since gone to the head, but the admin
immediately jumped on the idea of a free IDS (he'd never heard of one).

But the first thing he asked was, can you get one way CAT5?

Thanks Tony,

Oli